Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Gaming Drought

Hey gang, I've been a bit sparse on the updates, and that's because I don't seem to have alot going on on the gaming front right now. I've still been playing alot of Mortal Kombat and Dungeon Fighter Online lately, but that's about it. I took a quick glance to see what was due out for the rest of this month for the 3 current mainstays, but I really didn't see anything that was of interest to me. I suppose FPS guys might be looking forward to Battlefield 3, but sorry gang I'm just not that much of a fan of the modern day FPS. I can appreciate Halo and Modern Warefare for the decent game they are, but I just can't see how they are "revolutionizing" the FPS genre.  The FPS of yesteryear like Perfect Dark will always be my favorite type of FPS.

My apologies for the short entry.  If any readers want to hear about something in particular that's gaming related use your gmail account and drop me a line. There's also trentchaolan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment